- Please note that the Photo Sizes indicated are approximate for pricing only. Your actual photo size will vary slightly depending on the original dimensions, but will fit inside of the paper size you selected. Prints will have a small white boarder for safe handling.
- Color prints up to 13 x 19 inches are made using archival pigmented inks on archival Luster paper, giving the image vibrant colors and a slight gloss. B&W prints up to 13 x 19 inches are printed on Archival Matte Paper using archival pigmented inks. Larger sized B&W and Color images are printed on Luster or Metallic Photographic Paper for superior sharpness of highly detailed digital files. Images of all sizes should last over 100 years without noticeable fading (Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc) using the latest print making technology.
- Prints are signed and dated on the lower corner of the print.
- Larger print sizes may be available, email me your inquires regarding size.
- Large prints kink easily if not handled carefully - have a professional framer handle prints to avoid damage.
- Cold Mount prints when possible as heat mounting processes may damage prints.
- In addition to prints, Gallery Image Wrap on Canvas & Artiplaq Laminated Prints are available. If you are interested in these finished methods, e-mail me and I can give you a quote. I recommend these options for larger pieces where framing and matting can be expensive or the large size makes framing difficult/unstable.